FOLEY MS offer a wide range of building fit out and services to the commercial sector.
We can tailor a specific package to meet your individual requirement.
Internal Light Weight Metal Stud Systems
Metal stud and associated systems are accepted as the most cost effective and versatile build option on the market today which conform to all current building regulations and are designed to meet the industry's fire and sound requirements.
Foley MS are one of the leading installers of suspended ceilings in the Munster region to commercial and residential projects. All our staff are focused on providing a top quality product at competitve rates.
- Metal framed plasterboard ceilings
- Exposed tile and grid systems, mineral fibre/metal/plasterboard
- Concealed tile and grid systems
- Acoustic systems
- Fire rated systems
- Moisture resistant systems
- Thermal systems
- Forms void to run services
- Incorporates lighting and ventilation systems
- Quick installation
Glazed and Demountable Partitions
Demountable partitions have been popular for many years now and are now almost synonymous with the modern office. Their success has been achieved for a number of reasons.
- They are very smart and convey a sense of image consciousness, style and pride
- A typical layout will combine solid and glazed elements along with veneered doors thus making a feature of everything.
- Their ability to be removed cleanly and relocated quickly is what they are best known for.
- Relocatable partitions are flexible, affordable, high performing and environmentally sensible.
- They can be offset against Corporation Tax similar to furniture & equipment.
- Financial incentives
- Relocation ability
- Sound and fire rating
- Use of natural light
Internal and External Finishes
Foley MS are one of the market leaders in specialist plastering and are affiliated to "approved applicator lists" on selected plastering products offering certification on product finishes and performance.
- Tape & Joint
- Sand & Cement Plastering
- Internal Bonding And Skimming
- Machine Applied Plaster
- Cornice And Coving
- Durable Hard Wearing Finish
- Quicker Drying Times And Cost Efficient
- Traditional Finish Offering Choice Of Paint Colours
- Ability To Replicate Design Features And Remedy Defective Substrates
- One Coat Application, Insulation Abilities
- Reduced Programme Times